Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My space at PAC Show 2009

The table in front with felted items and danglies.
Back door with little stuff. I guess you could say my space has a plethora of stuff and color!
Valentine's Day wall-the cards did very well.
Front table. This was taken early Friday and the table was very congested. Too congested.
Me up front.

Hope you have enjoyed looking at my spaces through the 3 years. This year my doors were tightened up closer together and it really made a difference on how much light I got and consequently the feel of the space. I have always been in the same spot in the gym. I plan to show less on the walls in 2010 and make my newness more special. It would also take a lot less effort to get it all there. That's the plan--if you're listening, hold me to it, because that's what I said last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment