Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Help! I can't stop! More Valentine's

These first 3 Valentines were made from a piece of paper that I was using underneath my painting area during the past couple projects. I tested stamps, sprayed, cleaned brushes, etc. In the end, I just cut the sheet in 4 pieces and added a sparkly heart. Done.



This one I made using a gocco. (A Japanese printing press.)



These were enhanced monoprints.



These were made using a rubber texturizer you use to texture walls.





I think I will sit down, wrap them for tomorrow and address my own Valentine's so I can mail them this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment