Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Cat Cards

These cat cards started from a desire to appeal to the Librarians coming into the Friends Library Store and also because I did very well with all 3 of the cat cards I printed from pieces I did last year.
Cats laying on books. It was a natural brainstorm idea. The books don't really come off as well as I'd hvae liked but they will do for this week. Tonight I spent an hour drawing about 25 more similar cats to add to backgrounds that have been cut. I think that I will add cat quotations to these next ones.

Again I love the backgrounds. All of them are so different. I really had a great day--all alone in my studio. I hope that is healthy! I think it was as I was very social this past week. I had two different, separate house quests Tuesday through Sat am. I went to a concert on Friday night and to lunch on Saturday. Spending the day alone was healthy.



These images started with stickers I picked up on our free table at a recent Portland Art Collective meeting. They had my name all over them!



Cats, or I should say, Kittens are on my mind these days as I am thinking strongly about adding a couple to my household.





I like this thought. I have done just this many a weekend day. I prefer doing it in the sun out in back though. I am sure others will relate.









No comments:

Post a Comment