Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's January 2010 and it's a time to begin!







I have been blogging almost a year now with my art group, the Portland Art Collective. I've totally enjoyed the experience, so much so that I decided it is time to start my own blog. So I'm off!

Since the Open Doors Show, in December, I have been doing a lot less art. The past 2 weeks I have been trying to get a jump start on my creativity by spending a couple days in my garage studio. As always, I have to pick it up, clean it up and organize it to enable myself to feel comfortable being there.

I work for a non-profit, The Friends of the Multnomah County Library as the Store Manager and Buyer for the store in the Central Branch of the Library. In December, the Executive Board voted unanimously to allow me to sell my art in the store. I was thrilled! The next day my cards were on the racks! So in 2 weeks, I sold 45 items and feel really great that I could be successful for them! This will keep me making original cards year round.

Today I made 2 new kinds of Valentines.
Time flies when you're having fun and as my Mom used to say, and even when you're not!

Lenall

2 comments:

  1. Very cool , welcome to blog land ! I'm so happy you can sell your art at the library.

    ReplyDelete