Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Monday, May 14, 2012

July Picnic Portland Art Collective Swap

Every July the Portland Art Collective has a picnic.  It's always about beautiful weather, good friends and good food! We also hold an art swap.  Last year we did a cookbook where each artist brought a front and back page with arted up recipes.  Other years we did Prayer flags and Equisite Corpses.  This year we decided to use our old show postcards as a surface and the rules are you make one piece of original art for each person in the swap. The pieces will all look similar by artist. Notice mine are similar but definitely different.  In the end we will go away with a pile of original pieces of art.  No two alike!  I am sure many of these pieces of art will be framed!  Here's several versions of mine.  Notice I incorporated my new found freeform stitching into it!





No comments:

Post a Comment