Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cardmaking with friends

Last Christmas I got together with 2 friends for an afternoon of cardmaking for Christmas.  Lily and Isa had so much fun, we decided to have the class again.  It was not so much a structured class but I was on hand to help them both with suggestions.  They both made cards for Mothers Day that turned out beautifully!  Lily thinks I should work with them teaching students art when they start their non-profit working with autistic kids.  I truly have fun working with Isa because she is so talented!

Lily


Lily's work

Isa's work

Isa

Isa and her work

No comments:

Post a Comment