Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring has Sprung at my house!




I have come to look at my yard as my art.  It is full, full, full!  It also reflects riotous color.  I have always spent a mint each year adding to my collection of plants and have got to the point where I should probably stop but can't.   I still buy and actually went to a local plant sale on Saturday where I purchased 3 boxes of very healthy plants!   I am also lucky to have friends who also have a lot of plants and totally enjoy exchanging with them.  This past Fall, I purchased a few more tulip bulbs to add to my front yard bed along my driveway.  I'm really glad I did as it looks so pretty!  I just had to share!  Later in the summer I will share the back yard.  The perennials are getting taller but not quite there for your viewing pleasure.  Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment