Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Three new Cat card series

If I were to reincarnate, I would choose to come back as my cat.  Cats have almost always been a part of my life and always make me happy.  They also make me smile.  I have been creating cats since a young age.  Last year, I did a series of cats to be used on cards and printed 3 of them.  These three have become 3 of my bestselling cards. So I thought, why not make more?  I decided to create a couple different looks.  One is "Buster's Adventures."  Buster is my favorite cat.  He's a lover, but always very serious and loves being outside.  He is very adventurous!
Using the same image I also made Christmas, Halloween and Valentine's Day versions.


The next series I am working with is "Fluffy Cat."  This is supposed to represent my new cat Daffy who is beautiful, fluffy and long haired. 
 
The third series is cats doing different activities. 

I plan to mat or frame the originals and sell them at the Open Doors Show. 





No comments:

Post a Comment