Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's amazing what one can accomplish in a week's time!




It never ceases to amaze me what I can produce when I stick my nose to the grindstone.  My friend, Susan was down visiting from Seattle all last week.  I actually worked 3 days but was still able to accomplish a lot.  The plan was of course far more lofty but in the end I felt proud of what I had done.

I've found that I do a lot more and maybe even better work when I have someone in the room with me.  It might be that I feed symbiotically from people or maybe it is just the company.  Whatever it is, I like to take advantage of the atmosphere.



The goal was to make more cat and bird cards for the Friends Library Store.  Those that I had sold out and I knew I was losing sales.  I decided that instead of constantly going back and making the same type of card over and over that I would make many originals and copy them and then paste it the copy onto card stock.  Well I made 30 originals and ended up adding 88 cards yesterday to the store.  Now the wait to see if the copies will sell as well as the originals.  I am hoping...

I've decided to sell the originals in our Open Doors Sale in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment