Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Monday, April 29, 2013

Collage Flowers using Handmade Papers






It's spring and I'm starting to think about flowers again as they burst forth toward the sky in my garden.  It's always amazing to me how quickly they just all of a sudden appear.   Early this month, my friend, Debi Koenig, inspired me by her wasi tape flower card.  In the past few years, I have spent many days creating collaged flower cards.  I gather a pile of papers in front of me and create using whatever is there.  Each time I do them they seem to take on a new persona.  It reminds me of how the flowers suddenly appear in the garden only to die away and allow attention to be paid to another bloom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment