Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Friday, March 22, 2013

Playing with Gelatin Monoprinting














I was inspired to try gelatin monoprinting while at the March PAC meeting.  I googled and read up on it and thought it would fit in nicely with my art style.  My next 2 days off were spent playing with it.  I have a frozen one in the freezer to try on Sunday!  I am amazed that the gelatin is lasting so long just sitting on my garage studio table. 

What to do with these backgrounds?  Well of course make original cards!  I tried using embossing with them and it works nicely.  More ideas are percolating.

No comments:

Post a Comment