Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Friday, June 10, 2011

Why can't I stop? There's more left waiting to come out!

Rames the Elephant

Camouflage

Here Kitty, Kitty...
I had these canvases ready to go as far as the first layer.  I picked them back up on Sunday last week and finshed them Thursday.  I also did a large (Tall) Giraffe.  After finishing them, I took all but the Camouflage piece into be shot professionally.  I'll pick them up and get cards made next.  The Jesse Reno inspired (minus the dark, spiritual tension) cards have done well in the past 6 months. I also have sold many of the original pieces. 

Whimsical had not been my m.o. in the past, but I have been enjoying working on this series a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment