Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Friday, June 10, 2011

It's too early for the dog days of summer, but...



"Winnie to the Rescue"
 

"Bandit the Beagle"


"Pride"

"Snickers"
"Pacino, II"
"Pacino, II"

"Fifi the Poodle"





I've been working on a series of dog pieces. It all started when a friend of mine got into a terrible car accident last week and I wanted to send her the perfect card.  Tory is a dog person...  Winnie is her big dog.  I hope she likes it.

I just called my sister and asked her to send me pictures of her little "boy," Pacino.  And now we have a series going.  I think these will make great cards.  My intent is to take them tomorrow and have them copied and then write quotes about dogs around the backgrounds.  My handwritting, while creative, leaves a lot to be desired so that is why I am going to copy these and do it that way.



No comments:

Post a Comment