Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Everyone likes Birds. Don't they?

This weekend I finished these 5 pieces.  I started out wanting to do sister pieces to "Portland Collage" above.  This has been one of my best selling cards.  It is always interesting to see where one goes...

Bird Bath?, I

Bird Bath?, II

Bird and Nest at Eveningtide


Bird and Nest at Sunset

Bird and Nest at Sunrise
One might ask, "What happened?"

1 comment:

  1. It is funny how art sometimes tells you what to do. The Portland card is wonderful I still want to see the sister pieces they would be great.

    ReplyDelete