Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Original Cat Cards

The hand drawn cat cards that I made earlier in the year have sold out.  I needed to refill.  Friday night was spent cutting out 3 sheets of 3 different cats to collage onto both cards and some small wall hangings.  Here are some of the Cards.



  You might be wondering where did these backgrounds come from?  I have been going through old paintings that I don't feel are up to par and cropping them to use as cards. I also cut up a couple of old calendars and used pieces as backgrounds with my original cats.   I have called these cards Recycled Art cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment