Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cat Plaques


I painted  formica chips 2 years ago using spray paint and doilies.  I went through a phase that year using this technique on quite a few things.  Naturally, I did not get to all my ideas.  Since that time there has been a stack of these "PLAQUES" just waiting to be worked on.  Try as I may, I could just not get there as I did not have a good idea for them.  Suddenly it came to me last week and I went to work in phases to finish this project.  First, I painted flowers on 28 of them.  Then I added the cats in the garden and then I put a coat of gloss medium on them.  So here they are.  I think they are pretty sweet and hopefully at $12-$15 they will sell as a small gift for a cat lover.

1 comment:

  1. like your whimsical cat cards- the black and white drawings against the colorful background

    ReplyDelete