Mixed Media Artist

Welcome to my blog. I hope that in the months to come you will come and visit and check out what I've been working on! Let me know what you think!
Lenall
Visit my website at: http://www.lenall.com/

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Lynn Whipple: Big Bold Blooms 2: Lesson 2: Tissue paper and rice paper florals

I know I am crazy but I just had to sign up for Lynn's BBB2 class.  I had so much fun in the first one this past Spring.  Here are the first 2 lessons.  Lesson 1 was making Seed Drawings to use as reference tools for the class.  Lesson 2 was doing 2 canvases using tissue paper collage and a rice paper technique I had not done before.  It was a lesson in lost control, but interesting.  Not sure that I liked it but did like the rice paper technique.  I have used tissue paper as collage many times and had forgotten how difficult and messy it is to cut, tear and glue tissue paper...









No comments:

Post a Comment